- 1 Kg Chicken Lollipops, Deskinned and Fats Trimmed
- 200 gms Tender* Raw Mango, Peeled & Chopped Finely (~1⅔ Cup)
- 90g Greek Yoghurt – I Used the Small Pack Of @Epigamia.Official
- 1½ Tsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
- 3 Tsp Cajun Seasoning
- 2 Tsp Mixed Dried Herbs
- 1 Tsp Red Chilli Powder (Adjust to Taste)
- 1 Tsp Paprika
- 1/2 Tsp Pepper
- 1½ Tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 25 minutes
- Wash the chicken thoroughly. Lay the pieces out on a kitchen towel and air dry completely for 30 mins-1hour.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients in a food processor and blitz to a fine consistency.
- Marinate the lollipops in this marinade, using your hands to coat all the pieces well.
- Seal the bowl with cling film and refrigerate for 7-8 hours.
- Preheat the oven at 200°C. Grease a baking tray with olive oil. Line the pieces leaving a 3-cm distance between 2 pieces. Bake for 20 minutes on one side, then flip the pieces and bake for another 10 minutes. Serve hot!
- Note – If you don’t intend to serve it immediately, reserve the juice and pour it on top before reheating. The raw mango should be slightly tender to touch, should slice easily and be yellow on the inside. Avoid using hard raw mangoes which are extremely sour