- 1 Cup of Pasta of Your Choice
- 2 Cups of Water
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, Chopped
- 1 Tbsp Oregano
- 1 Tbsp Pizza Seasoning (Optional)
- 1 Tbsp Red Chili Flakes/ Red Chili Powder
- 3 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tbsp Crushed Black Pepper
- Salt to Taste
Prep: 5 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
- In a deep vessel, boil water (leave ½ cup water for later) and add around 1 tbsp of salt and 1 tbsp of Olive oil. Once the water comes to a full boil, add the pasta.
- Let this cook for 8-10 minutes on a low-medium flame. Make sure the pasta is cooked only 80%.
- Meanwhile, in a pan, add 2 tbsp olive oil. Once the oil is hot enough, add garlic, red chili powder, black pepper, oregano, pizza seasoning (optional), and salt. Add ½ cup water and the almost cooked pasta.
- Mix well. Cover the pan with a lid and let it cook for 3-4 minutes or till all the water is well soaked in. Turn off the flame and transfer the pasta to a serving plate.
- Sprinkle with some oregano and chili flakes (optional: pizza seasoning) and lots of parmesan cheese.
- Serve hot and fresh. Bon Appetit!