- 1 Ripe Avocado (but not over-ripe)
- 2-3 Garlic Cloves (paste)
- 2 Spoons of Curd
- 1 Medium-sized Onion
- 1 Small-sized Tomato
- 1/2 Tsp Lemon Juice
- Salt to Taste
- Bread Slices
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 15 minutes
- Cut the avocado into half and mash it in a small bowl.
- Add garlic paste, 2 spoons of curd, lemon juice and salt (if you want to spice it up, add a crushed green chilli).
- Now add chopped onions and tomatoes to it. Mix well.
- Season with salt, lime or chilli (the proportions can vary as per the taste and spice required).
- Toast the bread golden (well-toasted bread goes well with the creamy avocado).
- Spread the avocado mixture on a slice of toasted bread (you can also have the avocado spread with nacho chips).