- 2 Regular Slices of Bread / ½ A French Loaf Tonic Water
- 1/4 Cup Sliced Bell Peppers
- 2-3 Sliced Baby Corn
- 2 Tbsp Tomato Ketchup
- 1 Tsp Pizza Seasoning
- 1/2 Tsp Oregano
- 1/4 Tsp + 1/4 Tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- Salt to Taste
- 1/4 Cup Mozzarella / 1 Cheese Slice
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 Tsp Crushed Black Pepper
- Makes 2 Open Toasts
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 15 minutes
- Take two bread slices or cut the French loaf into small slices of 4. In a bowl, add butter, oregano, ginger garlic paste and mix well.
- Apply this butter mixture on both sides of the bread. In a baking tray, add butter paper or smear some butter at the bottom and bake these bread slices for 5 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees for 5 minutes before this. Meanwhile, in a nonstick pan, add olive oil. Add ginger-garlic paste, bell peppers, baby corn, oregano, pizza seasoning, black pepper, salt, and tomato ketchup.
- Fry this for 2-3 minutes on a medium flame. Turn off the flame and let this mixture cool for 5 minutes. Take out the bread slices from the oven.
- Top one side of the bread with the vegetable mixture. Add mozzarella or cheese slices on top and sprinkle some pizza seasoning.
- Bake this further for 5 more minutes or till the cheese melts. Serve hot. Done!