- 3/4 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 3/4 Cup Ragi Flour
- 1/2 Cup Unrefined Country Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 3/4 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3 Tablespoon Full Cream Milk
- 3 Tablespoons Butter (melted)
- 1/2 Cup Cream
- 1 Large Egg
Prep: 15 minutes
Cooking: 15 minutes
- In a big bowl whisk together the dry ingredients so that they are mixed well.
- In another bowl whisk together the wet ingredients. Then add this slowly and fold into the dry ingredients to combine them well.
- Use a spoon to put the batter into a greased doughnut pan or mini-bundt which is what I used since I didn’t have the former.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until the doughnuts spring back when you press them gently, at 175 degrees C in a preheated oven.
- Allow them to cool off in the pan and then place them on the wire rack to cool off completely.