- 3-4 Cups of Milk (room temperature)
- 3 Tbsp Custard Powder (I use Weikfield’s Vanilla Custard Powder) mixed in 1/2 Cup Water (mix well for no lumps)
- 10 Biscuits (Marie Gold crushed properly)
- 1 Banana (sliced)
- 1 Cup of Sugar
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 60 minutes
- Heat the milk in a pan. Keep the flame low to medium. After it comes to a boil, reduce the flame, add the sugar and mix well.
- Once the sugar dissolves, add the biscuit crumbs and mix well.
- Continue stirring, now add the custard mix and mix well. Make sure there are no lumps.
- Switch off the flame once the mixture turns thick.
- In a bowl put the banana pieces and pour in the custard mix upon it. Let it come to room temperature.
- Then let it set in the deep freezer for about 45-60 minutes. Once done, topple it onto a plate and serve chilled.