- 4 Biscuits Marie Gold Biscuit
- 4 Tsp Butter, melted (I) (Amul Salted)
- 1 Banana (Medium)
- 1 Tsp Sugar (Mawana)
- 2 Tsp Water
- 1 Tsp Butter, melted (Ii) (Amul Salted)
- 1 Tsp Cornflour (Bluebird)
- 2 Tsp Water
- 2 Tsp Hot Chocolate (Cadbury)
- 2 Tbsp Milk Maid (Nestle)
- Salt as Per Taste
- Sea Salt, Crushed Nuts of Choice (optional)
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 5 minutes
- Take a round bottom pan about 8-10 cm diameter, lightly coat with butter.
- Prep – Crush Marie biscuit, keep the melted butter ready, cut 5-6 thin slices of banana & mash the remaining, keep separately, Mix cornflour with the water.
- Mix the crushed Marie biscuit & melted butter(i). Press down the base mixture into the pan covering the bottom & coming up on the sides.
- Place the thinly sliced banana on it & refrigerate.
- In a pan add sugar, water, butter, heat till the sugar has melted.
- Then add in the cornflour + water mixture, hot chocolate & mashed banana – let boil for 2-3 mins stirring continuously to ensure nothing sticks to the bottom.
- Remove from heat and stir in the milkmaid, keep stirring till it forms one homogeneous mixture.
- Mix in your nuts (if using) & taste to check for sweetness. Add salt as per your liking (if sea salt is available do not add in the salt just yet).
- Pour the batter over the biscuit base & sprinkle with sea salt (if using).
- Refrigerate for 2 hours until it sets.