- 1 ½ Banana
- 2-3 Tbs Sugar
- Pinch Cumin Powder
- Pinch Baking Soda
- Salt to Taste
- 2 Tbs Dahi (curd or yoghurt)
- 1.5 Cups Wheat Flour
- 1 Tbs Ghee
Prep: 20 minutes
Cooking: 30 minutes
- Prep – 20 minutes (overnight dough rest)
- To make the dough, churn all the above ingredients except wheat flour in a blender.
- In a bowl, take wheat flour and pour the blended mix over it.
- Knead it well. If looks wet, add flour and if it looks dry add dahi. Apply ghee on your palms and knead (it would be a little sticky dough than the chapati dough).
- Let it rest for overnight in the fridge or 3 hours at room temperature.
- Make small dough balls and then flatten them into puris.
- Heat oil and fry.
- Serve with chai or coconut chutney.