- 1 Cup Peeled & Shredded Raw Red Beets
- 1 Cup Peeled & Shredded Carrots
- 1 Cup Shredded Cabbage
- 1 Onion, Thinly Sliced
- Chopped Coriander
- For the Dressing
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Walnuts
- 1 Tsp Orange Zest
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Orange Juice
- 1 Tsp Dijon Mustard (You Can Also Use Honey Mustard)
- White Vinegar
- Olive Oil
Prep: 15 minutes
Cooking: 10 minutes
- Combine walnuts, oil, and place on medium heat. When nuts begin to bubble, remove from heat and cool.
- In a bowl, combine vinegar, salt and pepper and let it macerate for 10-15 mins.
- Whisk in orange zest, orange juice, mustard in the vinegar.
- Pour walnuts and olive oil while whisking. Let the mixture emulsify.
- Before you sit to eat, combine the vegetables, add the vinaigrette and toss well. Add coriander as garnish.