- 2 Tbsp Beetroot Pulp (Boiled and Smashed Beetroot)
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Milk (Can Be Replace by Thick Butter Milk)
- 1 Tsp Crushed/ Grated Ginger
- 1-2 Crushed Garlic Cloves
- 1/2 Tsp Roasted Cumin Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Fresh Black Pepper Powder
- Salt to Taste
- Water to adjust consistency
Prep: 45 minutes
Cooking: 10 minutes
- In a blender add coconut milk, beetroot pulp, ginger, garlic and mix for half a minute.
- Once all these ingredients are mixed well, add cumin powder, black pepper powder and salt.
- Add water to adjust to a consistency like soup. Remember do not boil it, we have to serve it cold.
- If you like to serve chilled, then add a few ice cubes while serving.