- 250 gms 24 Mantra Organic Besan/roasted chickpeas flour
- 350 gms Refined Sugar – powdered (Popular Essentials)
- 250 gms Amul Pure Ghee
- 100 gms Raisins (Popular Essentials)
- 100 gms Cashews (Popular Essentials)
- 5 Pieces Of Cardamom – Powdered
- Few Strands Of Saffron For Garnishing
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 40 minutes
- Heat the oil in a kadai and add the besan, raisins and cashews into it. Roast this on low flame until you get a beautiful aroma and the raw smell of the besan is completed removed.
- Now take it off the gas and mix this with the sugar and cardamom powder. Knead this well until the sugar is mixed well into the besan.
- Allow it to cool and knead this mixture together until you get the required consistency to make the laddoos. Garnish it with saffron strands.
- Bite into them and feel them melt in your mouth.