- 3/4 Cup Milk
- 1 Tbsp Cocoa
- 1/2 Cup of Dark Chocolate (finely chopped)
- Sugar as per taste (if required)
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 10 minutes
- Off heat, whisk together the milk and cocoa in a medium saucepan.
- Cook over low heat for about a minute till the milk and cocoa are combined and there are no lumps.
- Increase the heat to medium and add in the chopped chocolate, whisking constantly.
- Keep whisking until the mix thickens and comes to a boil (about 2 minutes).
- Taste and if required, add sugar. Cook for a minute more till the sugar dissolves.
- Remove from heat and pour into a mug.
- Top with whipped cream, salted caramel or marshmallows as desired, and serve immediately.