- 2 Cups Curd
- 1 Cup Condensed Milk (Milkmaid)
- 1/4 Tsp Cardamom Powder
- 2 Tbsp Saffron Milk
- Ghee (for brushing)
- Nuts (for garnishing)
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 10 minutes
- Hang the curd in a cloth (preferably muslin) for 2-3 hours until water drips out. Then keep it in the fridge for 2 hours.
- In a large bowl, mix curd and condensed milk. Whisk it until everything is combined.
- Season it with cardamom powder and saffron milk (saffron/kesar soaked in cold milk for 10-15 minutes). Mix everything well.
- Grease a small bowl with ghee and pour the mixture in it. Garnish with nuts.
- Cover the bowl with an aluminium foil and place it in a steamer. Steam for 20 minutes.
- Cool completely and place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Serve.