- 1 Packet Bourbon Biscuit
- Whipping Cream (Amul)
- 2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder (Hershey’s)
- Chocolate Syrup (Hershey’s)
Prep: 5 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
- Grind bourbon biscuit using a mixer grinder. Keep it aside.
- Take a previously chilled bowl, add chilled whipping cream in the bowl and whip the cream till you get stiff peaks.
- To this whipped cream, add cocoa powder and 1 tsp chocolate syrup. Whip it once again till everything gets incorporated.
- Take a glass, add a thick layer of ground bourbon biscuit and press it with a spoon to make the surface uniform. Now add a thick layer of whipped cream and some chocolate syrup.
- Repeat the layers with ground bourbon on top. Decorate it with some Cadbury shots.
- Chill this for about 30 minutes and you are good to go.