- 1 Big Tomato (finely chopped)
- 1 Big Onion (finely chopped)
- 1 Green Chilli (finely chopped)
- 10 Bread Slices
- Curry Leaves)
- Mustard Seeds
- Salt to Taste
- 2 Tablespoons Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Red Chilli Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dry Mango Powder
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 10 minutes
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add mustard seeds and curry leaves instantly. Then add finely chopped onions.
- Once the onions are translucent, add green chillies and tomatoes.
- Let the tomatoes cook, then add the dry ingredients add quickly add little water (to ensure the masala doesn’t burn) and let the masala cook properly.
- Cut the bread into small pieces or break them with your hands.
- Once the masala is cooked, add the bread and mix well.
- Sprinkle very little water and cover the pan. On low flame let it cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish with freshly chopped coriander.