- 7-9 Slices of Bread
- 1 Large Onion (chopped)
- 1 Large Tomato (chopped)
- 1 Medium-Sized Bowl of Corn (boiled)
- 4-5 Tsp Tomato Ketchup
- Mixed Herbs (as per taste)
- 1-2 Cheese Cubes (Amul)
- 1 Medium-Sized Capsicum or Coloured Peppers
- 3-4 Spoons of Pizza-Pasta Sauce
- 1-2 Tbsp Oil
Prep: 15 minutes
Cooking: 15 minutes
- Finely chop all the vegetables and grate the cheese.
- In a frying pan, add oil and sautee all the chopped vegetables starting with the onions. Once they become soft, add the other veggies along with tomato ketchup, mixed herbs and pizza-pasta sauce. Mix properly. Let this cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Cut the sides of the bread by placing a bowl and flatten it with a rolling pin.
- Apply butter on one side of the bread and place it on an apt pan (with the buttered side downwards) so that it does not stick.
- Fill the bread with sautéed veggies and add grated cheese.
- Cover and let it cook for about 1-2 minutes.