- 2 Regular Bread Slices / 1/2 A French Loaf
- 1 Clove of Minced Garlic
- 1 Chopped Tomato
- 2 Chopped Basil Leaves
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt to Taste
- Pepper to Taste
- 1/4 Tsp Oregano
- 1/4 Tsp Vinegar
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 15 minutes
- In a bowl, add chopped tomatoes, oregano, basil leaves, minced garlic, a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add vinegar and olive oil to this and mix well. Brush olive oil on both the slices of bread, on both sides too.
- Toast the bread slices on a nonstick pan for 3-4 minutes on medium flame. Take them off the flame and transfer them to a plate.
- Add the tomato mixture on one side of each slice of bread. Pour a little more olive oil on top.
- Sprinkle with some extra oregano if you like and your bruschetta is ready to be served!