- 1 ball of burrata cheese
- 1/2 cup pesto
- 1/2 to 1 cup arugula leaves
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1 eggplant, cubed
- 1 cup olives
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning/ mixed dried herbs
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Olives as per taste
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- Salt to taste
- Walnuts to garnish
Prep: 5 minutes
Cooking: 15 minutes
- Wash the buratta in cold water.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in halves and marinate with 1 tbsp olive oil and Italian seasoning. Let it rest for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Blister the cherry tomatoes with 1 tbsp garlic on a pan on medium heat. This should take 5-7 minutes. Set aside.
- Sprinkle some salt on the eggplant and set aside for 10 minutes. Drain out all the water. Heat 1 tbsp olive oil and add the remaining 1 tbsp garlic and cook the eggplant for 5-8 minutes. Add in the balsamic vinegar and salt. Set aside.
- In a bowl, make a bed of the pesto. Place the burrata on top. Add the arugula, olives, blistered cherry tomatoes, cooked eggplant.
- Drizzle some balsamic vinegar.
- Garnish with walnuts and pesto.