- For the Caramel
- 4 Tsp Sugar
- 3 Tsp Water
- For the Pudding
- 500 ml Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 3 Bread Slices
- 4-5 Drops Vanilla Essence
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 30 minutes
- Add sugar and water in a frying pan. Stir continuously until it turns brown and thick.
- Transfer the caramel to a container and coat the bottom. Keep aside to set.
- In a grinder, add little milk, bread and make a paste. Keep it aside.
- Take a bowl, add 2 eggs and whisk well. Next, add milk, vanilla essence and bread paste to it. Give it a quick mix.
- Transfer the mixture in the container with caramel coating. Cook in a pressure cooker with no whistle for 30 minutes.
- Refrigerate for an hour post which it is ready to serve.