- 2 Cup Chana Daal
- 1 Cup Chopped Onion
- 2 Tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 Tsp Chopped Mint Leaves
- 1 Tsp Chopped Coriander Leaves
- 2 Chopped Green Chili
- 4 – 5 Tsp Ghee/Refined Oil
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 Tsp Garam Masala
- 1 Tsp Chaat Masala
- 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1 Tsp Cumin
- 2 Dried Red Chili
Prep: 30 minutes
Cooking: 30 minutes
- Soak chana daal in hot water for half an hour and after that drain out water.
- In a kadai put 2 teaspoon oil, cumin, dried red chilli, ginger garlic paste, chana daal and sauté it for 10 min on medium flame.
- Put chana dal in a mixer and grind them.
- In that mixture add chopped onion, mint, coriander, green chilli, and all the powder masala mentioned above and combine all of them nicely.
- If the mixture is too dry add 1 teaspoon ghee in it and mix nicely.
- Make round shape kabab from them and keep it aside for 5 min. Meanwhile, heat a pan and add 2 teaspoon ghee in it.
- Start shallow frying kabab on both sides till golden brown on a medium flame.
- Delicious kababs are ready, serve it with mint chutney and a hot cup of tea.