- 1 Cup Sweet Corn (steamed)
- 1/2 Tsp Jeera Powder (roasted cumin powder)
- 1/4 Tsp Pepper Powder
- 2-3 Garlic Cloves (finely chopped)
- Salt to Taste
- 1 Tsp Lemon Juice or Chaat Masala
- 1 Tbsp Oil
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 15 minutes
- For pre-prep, boil the corn for 3-4 minutes.
- In a heated pan, add oil and sauté garlic for half a minute.
- Then add the boiled corn and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add jeera powder and pepper powder. Mix well.
- Finally, add salt as per taste and lemon juice. Serve hot!