- 2 Regular Bread Slices
- 1/2 Tablespoon Mayonnaise or Garlic Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Tablespoon Melted Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Pizza or Pasta Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Sliced Bell Peppers
- 1/4 Cup Sliced Onion (Optional)
- 1/4 Cup Baby Corn (Optional)
- 1/4 Cup Mozzarella Cheese / 1 Cheese Slice
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Paneer (Optional)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Maggi Masala
- 1/4 Teaspoon Oregano
- Serves 1
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
- Take one slice of bread and cut its edges. With a rolling pin, roll out the sides to make it slightly flatter.
- Now take another slice with edges, add mayonnaise in the center of this slice and stick the unedged slice on top of it in the center.
- Around the edges of the edged slice, smear some melted better. Now add pizza or pasta sauce on top of the unedged slice of bread that has been stuck on the edged slice in the center.
- On top of the sauce, add the bell peppers, onions, and baby corn (optional). Add mozzarella cheese or cheese slices on top. You can also add paneer on top (optional).
- Lastly, sprinkle Maggi masala on top. In a baking tray, add butter paper or smear some butter at the bottom.
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees for 10 minutes. Add this open sandwich on the baking tray and bake it at 160 degrees for 8 minutes or till the cheese melts.
- Sprinkle some oregano once it’s out of the oven and enjoy!