- 2 Regular Bread Slices
- 1/2 Cup Grated Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Finely Chopped Bell Peppers
- 1/2 Tablespoon Finely Chopped Green or Red Chilies
- 1 Tablespoon Finely Chopped Onions
- 1/4 Teaspoon Oregano
- 1/4 Teaspoon Red Chili Flakes
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pizza Seasoning (Optional)
- 1/4 Teaspoon Crushed Black Pepper
- 1/4 Teaspoon Garlic Flakes (Optional)
- 1 Tablespoon Milk
- Salt to Taste
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
- In a bowl, add milk, cheese, salt, pepper, red chili flakes, oregano, pizza masala, garlic flakes (optional), bell peppers, chilies, and onions.
- In a pan, add butter and heat one side of the 2 slices of bread till they are toasted.
- Flip the side and add the cheese mixture on top. Cover the pan with a lid till all the cheese melts.
- This should take about 2-3 minutes. Transfer these to a plate. Sprinkle more oregano, pizza seasoning, and chili flakes if you like.
- Serve hot and cut them into 2 or 4 pieces. That’s all!