- 150 Gms Macaroni
- 20 Gms Amul Butter
- 1/4 Sweet Corn
- 1 Potato (cut into small pieces)
- 100 Ml Cream (Amul)
- 100 Gms Cheddar Cheese (Amul)
- 4 Garlic Cloves (finely chopped)
- Salt to Taste
- 1/2 Cucumber (finely chopped)
- Herbs (for dressing)
Prep: 15 minutes
Cooking: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 180° degrees.
- Over medium heat, add butter in a small saucepan along with garlic. When the colour changes slightly, add sweet corn and 2 pinches of salt. Mix well.
- Add potatoes and cook for 2 minutes.
- Pour little cream in a non-stick and an ovenproof fry pan. Cover the base with potato mixture, followed by macaroni and then cheese and cucumber. Season with mixed herbs. Repeat the layering.
- Bake it for 40 minutes and let it rest for 10 minutes before serving.