- For the Marination
- 250 Grams Boneless Chicken, Cubed
- 1 Tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1/4 Tsp Pepper Powder
- 3/4 Tsp Kashmiri Or Red Chili Powder
- Salt as per Taste
- 1 Tsp Vinegar/Lemon Juice
- 1/4 Tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 3/4 Tbsp. Corn Flour/Maida
- For the Tempering
- 1/4 Tsp Mustard Seeds
- 2 Sprigs Curry Leaves
- 6-7 Chopped Garlic Cloves
- 1 To 2 Green Chilies, deseeded
- Half Tsp Red Chili Powder
- A Pinch of Salt
- Oil for Deep Frying
Prep: 15 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
- Marinate the chicken with the above-mentioned ingredients for an hour.
- Then deep fry them and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add green chillies, mustard seeds and curry leaves. Once the seeds crackle, add chopped garlic cloves, red chilli powder and salt to taste.
- Cook on high flame for 1 minute. Add the fried chicken and stir everything well.
- Serve immediately with onion slices. Done! Enjoy.