- 1 Kg Chicken/Prawns/Paneer (Cottage Cheese)
- 80g or 1 Packet Chakrika Easy Cook Masala or SRR Chicken Ghee Roast Masala
- 6 tablespoons of ghee
- Milk powder (optional)
- 1-2 cups of water
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
- Defrost the desired meat or paneer at least 5 hours before the preparation.
- In a pan, heat 3 tablespoons of ghee. Sauté the desired meat/paneer (need not marinate) for about 10 minutes. Remove it from the pan and keep it aside.
- Make a thick paste of the packet masala by adding water to it (avoid lumps). Add it to the same ghee pan. Mix well for 5 minutes after which the ghee will slowly start to separate.
- Now add the sautéed chicken/prawns/paneer to the masala and cook well.
- Add 3 more tablespoons of ghee after you add chicken/prawns/paneer. Mix well.
- To curb the spice content of the masala, you can add 2-3 teaspoons of milk powder (optional).
- Serve with Paav, Sada Dosa, Chapati or Neer Dosa.