- Makes 4 Crepes
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Tsp Coriander Leaves
- 4 Cloves Garlic
- 1/2 Tsp Mexican Seasoning (Keya)
- 2 Cheese Cubes (Amul)
- 2 Cups Milk (Amul)
- 2.5 Tsp Butter (Nutralite)
- 3/4 Tsp Salt (Tata Lite)
- 2.5 Cups White Flour (Pillsbury)
- 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper Powder (Everest)
- 200 Gms Chicken (shredded)
- 150 Gms Spinach
- 50 Gms Spring Onion
- 1 Big Onion
- 1 Green Chilli
Prep: 15 minutes
Cooking: 30 minutes
- Take the above-mentioned quantity of white flour, eggs, coriander leaves, butter, a pinch of salt, black pepper, a cup of milk. Mix it well to form a smooth batter and let it rest for 5-10 minutes. After that, again mix the batter.
- Now, heat a non-stick pan and put 1/2 tsp butter to start making thin crepes.
- In another pan, start preparing the white sauce. For this, first, add milk and let it come to a boil. Then add cheese, butter, a pinch of salt, black pepper and oregano. Keep stirring continuously and let it become semi-thick.
- In this particular step, heat a non-stick pan and put 1 tsp butter. Then, gradually add the onions and fry till translucent.
- Next, add garlic cloves, spinach, spring onions, salt, green chilli and black pepper. Keep frying for 3-4 minutes and add cooked chicken (baked or boiled). Once it all blends together perfectly, let it rest for a while so that flavours settle in.
- For the plating, put the crepe in a plate and spread the creamy sauce on it. Then add the prepared chicken stuffing and roll from both the ends. After wrapping add some creamy sauce, grated cheese and sprinkle oregano on top.
- Bake this for 3 minutes. Let the cheese melt and flavours combine.
- Serve hot with some exotic salad of your choice.