- 1 Cup Boiled Macroni (Wingreens Farms durum wheat elbow Marconi)
- 1 Tsp Butter (Amul)
- 1/4 Onion (minced)
- 1 Capsicum (minced)
- 1 Carrot (grated)
- 1 Red bell pepper (minced)
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise (Wingreens Farms premium veg)
- 1/2 Cup Thousand island dressing (Wingreens Farms)
- 2 Tsp Granulated sugar
- 1/2 Tbsp Black Pepper
- 1 Tsp Oregano
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Milk
Prep: 15 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
- Cook macaroni in salted water according to the package direction rinse under cold water and keep it aside.
- In a pan add butter now add onions sauté them for 2-3 minutes we don’t have to over cook them just have to combat the rawness. Add other veggies carrot, bell pepper, capsicum and cook them for 5 more minutes.
- In a small bowl mix mayonnaise, milk and thousand island dressing together and prepare a dressing.
- Now in a big bowl add macaroni, sautéed veggies and pour mayonnaise dressing prepared in the previous step. Mix well.
- It’s the time to sprinkle the seasonings so now put oregano, black pepper, salt mix them well.
- Last step add sugar this salad is supposed to be a little bit sweet in taste. Now refrigerate it for 1-2 hours before serving.
- And your Chilled Marconi salad with Mayo is ready to be served. (Please note you can add any veggies of your choice like broccoli, mushrooms to add more flavors.
- I have used only carrot, capsicum, bell peppers and onion)