- 3 Small Potatoes Or 2 Medium Potatoes, Chopped into Wedges
- A Pinch of Red Chili Powder
- 2 Tablespoon Oil
- 1/2 Tablespoon Ginger Garlic Paste
- 4 Cup Chopped Onion
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Capsicum
- 1/4 Teaspoon Soya Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Chili Sauce
- 1/4 Teaspoon Vinegar
- Salt to Taste
- Pinch of Sugar
- Chopped Spring Onions for Garnish
- Makes 1 Medium Bowl
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees for 5-10 minutes. In a baking tray, add the potato wedges, sprinkle oil and salt on them.
- Bake these for 10-15 minutes at 180 degrees till they turn golden brown. Meanwhile, in a pan or a wok, heat some oil. Add ginger- garlic paste, onions, and bell peppers.
- Mix this for 1-2 minutes on a medium flame. Add red chili powder, soya sauce, chili sauce, and vinegar.
- Mix it all up. Add a pinch of salt and sugar to balance out the flavors.
- Take out the potatoes from the oven and toss them in the pan.
- Mix it well and garnish with chopped spring onions. Done!