- 1 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 Cup Butter (Amul)
- 1/2 Cup Dark Chocolate (Morde)
- 1 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1/4 Cup Roasted Almonds (coarsely crushed)
- 3/4 Cup Powdered Sugar
Prep: 15 minutes
Cooking: 35 minutes
- Mix whole wheat flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, powdered sugar and sieve this mixture.
- Mix butter and powdered sugar till it turns soft and fluffy.
- Melt the dark chocolate on a double boiler and add it the to the butter and sugar mixture. Also, add crushed almonds and give it a good mix.
- Now add the dry ingredients mixture to it and keep adding milk in parts. Mix all the ingredients by cut and fold method (do not over mix).
- Transfer the mixture into a greased tin. Tap the tin so the mixture spreads evenly and the air pockets are removed.
- Place the tin in a preheated oven for 30 minutes at 180c.
- You can also bake in a pan – add salt in a pan and heat it for 10 minutes. Then place the tin and cover the pan completely (keep the gas flame medium).
- After 30-35 minutes prick a toothpick or knife in the centre of the brownie to check if it’s done (if the toothpick comes out clean that means it’s done). Let it cool down.
- Garnish the brownies with crushed almonds or any dry fruit of your choice.