- 1 Cup of Brown Sugar
- 1 Cup of White Sugar
- 1/2 Cup of Salted Butter (Heat This Butter Over A Low Flame till Brown)
- 2 -1/2 Cups of All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Tsp of Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp Of Baking Soda
- 1 Egg (Whisked)
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Essence
- Dark Chocolate Chips
- Sea Salt
Prep: 30 minutes
Cooking: 12 minutes
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Celsius.
- Mix your sugar, melted butter, vanilla essence and whisked egg in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix the flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- Use a spatula and combine your wet and dry ingredients until mixed evenly. (Make sure you see no white flour).
- Add in your dark chocolate chips.
- On a baking pan line your parchment paper. Take a cookie dough scooper, scoop out the dough balls and space them out neatly on the tray. Leave enough space between them.
- Sprinkle the sea salt on each of the dough balls.
- Bake in the oven for 10 – 12 minutes.
- When they start to brown, remove them and cool them on a cooling rack. They should be warm and chewy.