- 1 Oreo Packet
- 1/4 Cup Ghee
- 4 Tbsp Custard Powder
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 2 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Cup Compound Dark Chocolate
- 1/4 Cup Butter
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 40 minutes
- Crush the oreo biscuits or grind them into a medium-coarse powder.
- Mix ghee and biscuit powder.
- Transfer it to a cake tin or tart mould and press. Refrigerate it for 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix custard powder and ¼ cup of milk. Make sure no lumps are formed.
- In a pan, heat and add 1½ cup milk. Add butter and keep stirring till the butter melts.
- Then add custard powder slurry to the milk. Keep stirring till the mixture thickens.
- Add the chocolate and keep stirring until mixed properly. Combine till you get a smooth mixture.
- After it cools down, transfer the mixture to the same tin/mould with oreo.
- Let it set in the refrigerator completely.
- Demould and top it with whipped cream or white chocolate or pieces of oreo. Serve!