- 1 pack of Digestive / Marie / Oreo Biscuits
- 1/4 Melted Butter
- 3 Teaspoons Of Cocoa Powder
- 3 ½ Cornflour
- 2 Teaspoons Sugar
- 1 Cup Compound Or Dark Chocolate
- Salt For Taste
- Dry Fruits For Garnish
Prep: 20 minutes
Cooking: 5 minutes
- • Take 10-15 biscuits (Digestive / Marie / Oreo) Biscuits in a big bowl and crush with using the bottom of the glass jar or simply using hands. Add melted butter in it and mix it well. The texture should feel like wet sand.
- Transfer the mixture into a cake mould or glass pot. Press the mixture down using a flat surface. Keep it in refrigerate for around 30 minutes.
- Now in a separate bowl, take 2 ½ teaspoons of cornflour, 2 ½ cocoa powder and ½ cup Milk mix it well. Consistency should be thick and flowing. Now keep the mixture aside and process further.
- In another Pan or Kadhai, take 2 cups of milk, 2 teaspoons of sugar mix it well. Now add 1 teaspoon fresh cream but it is completely optional. Mix well and bring to a slow boil. The gas flame should be on medium-low.
- Add 1 cup of melted chocolate in the mixture and mix it well and add the cornflour and cocoa powder mixture. Cook on medium-low flame. It will start to get thicken as it heats up. Please make sure it doesn’t stick to the bottom of the pan or kadhai.
- Cook it for 5 minutes till it becomes very thick. Now pour the mixture into the cake mould. Bring it to normal temperature and refrigerate for 5-6 hours or overnight for a better setting, garnish pudding with Dry Fruits and the Chocolate Mousse Pudding is all ready to eat!!!