- 1/2 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Cocoa Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Melted Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Butter for Heating the Pan
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon (For Batter) + 1 Tablespoon (For Garnish) Powdered Sugar
- 1/4 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 3/4 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- Pinch of Salt
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 3 Tablespoon Butter Milk
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- 3 Tablespoon of Nutella
- Makes 6-7 Medium Pancakes
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
- Sieve the dry ingredients first – flour, salt, sugar, cocoa powder, and baking powder.
- Add the wet ingredients to it – vanilla essence, buttermilk, milk, and melted butter.
- Whisk it all together with a hand beater. The batter should be not very liquid and not very thick either.
- If it’s too liquid, you can add more flour and if it’s too thick, you can add more buttermilk.
- Heat some butter on a nonstick pan and spread the batter to cook it on both sides.
- . Place them on a plate as and when they are done. Add Nutella and powdered sugar for garnish. Enjoy!