- 1 Cup Whipped Cream
- 1 Cup Crushed Chocolate Oreos
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- Dark Chocolate
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 35 minutes
- Setting time – 2-3 hours.
- Take a chilled whipping cream, whisk it until it is airy, and fluffed up. Take 7-8 Oreos, crush them finely, mix them into this whipped cream, and mix it together very gently.
- In another bowl take crushed mixture of 4-5 Oreos, pour two spoons of melted butter, and mix them. Now fill the Oreo cream in a pipping bag and keep it aside.
- In another bowl take any dark chocolate you like and melt it with some milk and oil and keep that aside.
- Let us start assembling the mousse. First, take the mixture of Oreo and butter and place it as a base of the mousse in your wished container/dessert glass.
- Take the pipping bag cut it from the top and start filling the glass. Do not fill it too much.
- Then pour one spoon of melted chocolate on the top of Oreo mousse and decorate it Choco chips or however you like it. Keep it in the fridge and let them set for 2-3 hours.