- For 1 Leftover Chapatis
- 1 Tbsp of Grated Cheese
- 1 Tbsp of Mashed Boiled Potatoes
- 1 Tbsp of Boiled Goa Sausage (Cut or Shredded)
- 1 Tbsp of Leftover Paneer or Veggies
Prep: 15 minutes
Cooking: 15 minutes
- Take a chapati and add your fillings to only one-half side (semicircle). I have used cheese and goa sausages for the non-vegetarian version and cheese, potato and capsicum and onion for the vegetarian version.
- Fold over the other half and place on a hot pan on a low flame. No need to add oil. Place a heavyweight on the chapati for it to crisp up better.
- When one side is crisp, flip over and place the weight again. Let it cook till the other side is crisp.
- You can try out variations of mince and cheese, paneer…etc. Customize as per your family’s likes and preferences.
- Eat hot with schezwan sauce or tomato sauce. ENJOY!