- 2 Cups Rice
- 2 Carrots
- 100 Grams French Beans
- 1 Capsicum
- 1 Garlic Pod
- 2 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 4 Tablespoon Oil
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 25 minutes
- Take 2 cups of white rice cooked minimum 3-4 hours prior (preferable if you can keep your rice in the fridge) before frying the rice with the rest of your other ingredients.
- Parboil your white rice and keep it for a day before making the fried rice (2 cups rice).
- In a wok, fry little garlic. Now switch to high flame and fry the carrots. Once done, take it off and in the same pan, fry the beans, add some salt or dry seasoning (but just a bare minimum as you will be adding soy sauce later to the rice). Now add capsicum and fry on high flame.
- Empty all the fried content from into another bowl.
- In the same pan, heat little oil and add 2 tablespoons of soy, followed by rice. Mix well and serve.