- 4 Bread Slices
- 2 Boiled Eggs
- 1 Onion
- 1 Green Chilli
- Butter or Sandwich Spread (optional)
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Serves 3
Prep: 5 minutes
Cooking: 10 minutes
- Hard boil the eggs for 7-8 minutes, allow them to cool before peeling. Then chop them into small pieces.
- Finely chop the onion and green chilli.
- In a bowl, put 4 tablespoons of mayonnaise, add chopped eggs, onion and green chilli.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste and mix.
- On 4 slices of bread, apply butter or sandwich spread and put 1 tablespoon (or more) of the egg mix on 2 slices of bread. Cover them with 2 slices of bread and cut into smaller squares to serve.
- You can also make a grilled version of these egg sandwiches by adding cheese for that gooey melty cheesy texture.