- Serves 6
- 2 Cucumbers, Peeled and Sliced
- 1 Onion, Minced
- 1 Clove Garlic, Minced
- 2 Cups Curd/Dahi
- 1/4 Tsp Jeera/Cumin, Powdered
- Juice of 1/2 a Lime
- 2 Tsp Fresh Dill, Chopped (if available)
- Salt to Taste
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 15 minutes
- If you have time, salt cucumbers and lay them on a paper towel to sweat and release moisture for about 15 minutes. Then rinse them out. If you are short on time, you could add the cucumbers in the food processor right away.
- Once done, blend all the ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
- Check the seasoning and add salt if needed.
- Refrigerate and chill for an hour before serving.
About – A Kilo Of Kindness
#AKiloOfKindness is an initiative by From Around that aims at encouraging people to shop on www.21organic.com leading up to Diwali to raise funds for a child’s education. 100% of profits will go towards St. Catherine’s Home to help secure a child’s future. This time when you cook your favourite meal, you’d have changed someone’s world.