- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 5 To 6 Soaked Almonds
- 3-4 Walnuts
- 3/4th Cup of Basil Chopped
- Half Cup Milk
- 2 Tbsp of Wheat Flour
- 1 Tbsp Butter
Prep: 9 minutes
Cooking: 10 minutes
- Grind almonds, walnuts, olive oil, milk and basil all together.
- Cook spaghetti with salt and oil in water for 9 mins.
- Add butter in the pan, slowly add wheat flour and make a thick paste out of it.
- Slowly start pouring milk so there are no lumps formed.
- Add the pesto sauce which your grinder earlier.
- Add salt, oregano, chilli flakes.
- Finally add cooked spaghetti. And it’s done.