- 3 Karelas
- 1 Onion
- 1 Pepper
- 1 Cup Pineapple Cubes
- Seasoning and Dressing to Taste
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 15 minutes
- Fry or bake thin slices of karela till its crisp.
- Pat dry and mix with thin slices of onions or peppers (red/green).
- Make a dressing with lemon juice, honey, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Mix well and garnish with cubes of pineapple or pomegranate and top with chaat masala/amchur powder.
About – A Kilo Of Kindness
#AKiloOfKindness is an initiative by From Around that aims at encouraging people to shop on www.21organic.com leading up to Diwali to raise funds for a child’s education. 100% of profits will go towards St. Catherine’s Home to help secure a child’s future. This time when you cook your favourite meal, you’d have changed someone’s world.