- 1 Sweet Corn
- 25-30 Toothpicks
- 1 1/2 Tsp Rice Flour
- 1 1/2 Tsp Corn Flour
- 1/2 Tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Chat Masala
- Salt to Taste
Prep: 25 minutes
Cooking: 10 minutes
- Cut the corn into thick rings (make sure the length of each ring is as long as the toothpick).
- Now cut those rings into half. Insert a toothpick into each row of the corn and pull it apart. You’ll get the corn on the toothpick just like kebab on a skewer.
- Mix rice flour, cornflour, chaat masala, red chilli powder and salt in a bowl to make the coating. Add the corn sticks to it (sprinkle some water on the corn sticks to coat the masala).
- Heat some oil in a frying pan and fry the sticks till the corn turns brown and crispy.
- Sprinkle chaat masala and serve hot (they are crispy when hot)