- 1 Carrot, Chopped
- 1/2 Pumpkin (preferably ripe), Diced
- 15 or 20 Stems Green Beans, Chopped
- 1/2 Sweet Potato, Diced
- 1 Bell Pepper. Chopped
- 1 Beetroot, Chopped
- 1 Small Bowl of Cottage Cheese or Tofu, Cut (you can add chicken or broccoli as an alternative too)
- 4-5 Bulbs of Garlic, Crushed
- A Handful of Nuts (of your choice)
- For The Dressing
- Juice Of 1 Orange and Pomegranate
- Juice Of 1/2 a Lemon
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Organic Honey
- All-Purpose Seasoning
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
- Sauté the cut veggies in half a spoon of ghee. Let it cook and then add the cottage cheese.
- Simmer and switch the gas off after 5 minutes. Let it cool down.
- In a pan, heat orange and pomegranate juice. Add half a juice of a lemon and a dash of olive oil.
- Next, add one spoon of honey, salt to taste and a teaspoon of all-purpose seasoning.
- Bring it to a boil and switch the gas off once the juices thicken (it has to reduce to look like a reduction). Once done, let it cool.
- For plating, place your veggies on a serving plate the way you would like.
- Dress it with the orange and pomegranate reduction.
- Garnish with nuts of your choice. Eat with pleasure!
About – A Kilo Of Kindness
#AKiloOfKindness is an initiative by From Around that aims at encouraging people to shop on www.21organic.com leading up to Diwali to raise funds for a child’s education. 100% of profits will go towards St. Catherine’s Home to help secure a child’s future. This time when you cook your favourite meal, you’d have changed someone’s world.