- 1 Cup Unsalted Almonds
- 2 Cups Boiling Water
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
- In a bowl, add unsalted almonds and boiling water. Let this mixture rest for only 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, unpeel all the almonds.
- You will notice the peel will come off easily after putting them in boiling water. Discard the peel and spread the almonds on a plate. Let them dry overnight.
- You can cover the plate with a dry cloth. Next morning or after 7-8 hours, put these almonds into a mixer and blitz them till they turn into a fine powder. You can adjust the texture as per your taste.
- If you want the powder to be really fine, you blitz them more till you get the right texture of your choice. Transfer this to a glass container and store it at room temperature.
- The almond flour can last up to 1 year and can be used to make Indian desserts like almond barfi, almond katli, halwa or cakes or keto desserts, etc. That’s about it!