- 1 Cup Full Fat Milk (Govardhan)
- 1 Cup Melted Dark Chocolate (Denali Premium)
- 1/2 Cup Cocoa Powder (Cadbury)
- 1/2 Cup Hung Curd (homemade)
- 1 Tsp Agar Agar (Veg) Powder (Meron)
- 1/2 Cup Honey (Dabur)
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Essence/Extract
- A pinch of salt
- Chocolate Shards/Syrup (optional)
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 5 minutes
- Dissolve Agar Agar powder in 2 tsp cold water and let it swell for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- In a non-stick saucepan combine the milk, honey, salt and cocoa powder until the cocoa powder is nicely combined. Then add the Agar Agar powder and mix well.
- Put the saucepan on the burner and bring it to one boil, remove from heat and add the melted chocolate and vanilla, stirring into a smooth mixture.
- Let it cool. Once it’s warm, add the curd and combine well.
- Pour the mixture into ramekin cups/moulds and refrigerate for 3-4 hours or overnight (works best in case of dark chocolate).
- Dip the ramekin cups into a bowl of hot water for few seconds, run a sharp knife around the edges and invert onto a plate.
- I have garnished my panna cotta with homemade white chocolate, some pomegranate jewels and syrup.