- 1 Kg Marinated Chicken
- 4 Tomatoes
- 2 Onions
- 1/2 Cinnamon Stick 2-3 Cloves
- 1 Black Cardamom
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 3-4 Red Chillies
- 1-2 Green Chillies
- 7-8 Black Pepper
- 10-12 Cashews
- 1-2 Teaspoon Red Chilli Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 4-5 Garlic Cloves
- Chopped Ginger and Coriander
- Fresh Cream
Prep: 60 minutes
Cooking: 45 minutes
- In a pot of 2 glass water, add roughly chopped tomatoes and onions along with all the spices (cinnamon, pepper, cardamom, cloves and bay leaf). Also add cashews, few garlic cloves, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Boil for about 10-12 minutes and let it cool.
- Remove the cinnamon stick, cardamom and bay leaf and puree into a blender until smooth.
- Take a pan and fry the marinated chicken with oil or butter for about 10 mins.
- Heat another pan and add butter, finely chopped garlic with roughly chopped green chillies.
- Add the puree into the pan and salt as per taste and let it cook for about 10-15 minutes.
- Now add the chicken into the curry and let it cook for about 5-10 minutes.
- Turn off the gas and garnish with chopped coriander and cream.