- 1 Bowl Poha (soaked)
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 1 Tomato
- 1/2 Tbsp Oil
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 Tsp Turmeric Powder
- Roasted Peanuts
- 1 Sautéed Potato
- Green Peas
- 7-8 Curry Leaves
- Mustard Seeds
- Coriander (chopped)
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 10 minutes
- Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds and curry leaves.
- Next, add onion and green peas. When the onions turn pink in colour, add sautéed potatoes.
- Then add all the spices mentioned above and cook it for 5 minutes.
- Lastly, add soaked poha, tomatoes and roasted peanuts. Sprinkle some water and cover it with a lid for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with some coriander and a few drops of lemon. Serve hot!
- Take a lump of dough and shape it into a thick chapati.
- Cut it into a diamond shape.
- Now deep fry the pieces in hot oil until golden brown.
- Serve them with tea or just munch on them as a snack.