- 3-4 Potatoes (medium)
- 4-5 Garlic Cloves
- 2 Tablespoons Cooking Oil
- 2-3 Teaspoons Red Chili Powder
- 1 Cup Water
- Salt to Taste
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
- Chop the potatoes in the shape of French fries and soak them in water.
- Crush or finely chop the garlic cloves and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add the garlic and let it release its flavors till they’re mildly brown.
- Strain the potatoes and add them directly into the pan and sauté for 2 minutes. Add salt to taste and mix well.
- Now add red chili powder and mix. Add some water and cover the pan. Let the potatoes cook for 10 minutes on medium flame. Make sure there’s no gravy/curry of any sort.
- Serve with chapatis, sada dosa or neer dosa.