- 2 Tbsps Ghee
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Cup Milk Powder
- 1/4 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/4 Tsp Elaichi Powder
Prep: 5 minutes
Cooking: 10 minutes
- Take a non-stick pan and add ghee and milk. Stir well.
- Then add milk powder, powdered sugar, elaichi powder and mix well. Make sure you put the stove on low flame.
- The mixture gets cooked within 6-7 minutes so keep stirring. Once it gets thickened and starts leaving the sides of the pan, it’s done. (Remove once done and do not overcook the mixture as it will ruin your dish).
- Now take a greased plate and cool your mixture.
- After the mixture is cooled down, grease your hands and form balls.
- Garnish with some chopped almonds and pistachios. Relish homemade pedas!