- 3-4 Tbsp Ghee
- 1/2 Cup Cashew Nuts
- 1/2 Cup Almonds
- 1/2 Cup Goond
- 2-3 Tbsp Foxnuts
- 1 Cup Melon Seeds
- 2-3 Tbsp Coconut (desiccated)
- 4 tbsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1 Tsp White Pepper Powder
- 1 Tsp Dry Ginger Powder
- 1 Tsp Powdered Sugar/Khaand (as per taste)
Prep: 15 minutes
Cooking: 40 minutes
- Heat 2 tbsp of ghee in a pan. Once hot, add goond and fry until golden brown. Stir continuously or it might burn. Take it out and keep aside.
- Next, fry the foxnuts till crispy.
- Then add the remaining ghee and fry cashews, almonds and melon seeds one by one.
- Let them cool down and then grind all the above ingredients into a coarse powder.
- Next, mix desiccated coconut and all the spices and powdered sugar. It’s ready to eat!